1 cup flour
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbs baking Powder
1 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp applesauce
2 Tbsp olive oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp baking soda
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add milk and oil to the bowl.
3. Add vanilla and applesauce to the bowl.
4. Mix until smooth.
5. Spoon pancake mix onto hot griddle.
6. Flip and cook other side.
I have had this for a long time. Paninis might be one of my all time favorite lunches. I love this appliance so much that I have 2 of them. This saves some time when making multiple paninis when people are here.
Butter both slices of ciabatta bread
Add hummus to one side
Add cooked broccoli with balsamic vinegar in the panini
Close lid and let cook.
Add balsamic vinegar in small bowl for dipping.
This is my favorite eggplant recipe ever! Unfortunately I went to make this and I discovered I did not have Panko breadcrumbs. I was able to substitute regular white crackers crushed. It worked out just fine. This was a perfect Valentine’s Day dinner.
1 medium eggplant
¼ cup all purpose flour
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 Tbsp vegan parmesan
1 tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp sea salt
½ cup unsweetened plain almond milk
1 tsp cornstarch
Pasta & Sauce
For complete directions please visit:
Over the years, I have collected lots of recipes. I did not include my big binder that has the main courses. I tried to be more organized now to save time finding some of my favorite recipes. I still have my favorite vegan cookbooks that I use in my cupboard. I decided to place the recipes in the plastic so that when I am cooking the recipes do not get ruined. Sometimes, I am a very messy cook.
1 red bell pepper
4 cloves garlic diced
1 onion diced
1 can (15 ounces) tomatoes diced
3-4 cups vegetable stock
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 can kidney beans
1 can navy beans
Place all items in the crockpot and let it cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce cans) tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce can) diced tomatoes
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 cups chopped onions
- 1 sweet potato diced
- 4 carrots chopped
- 3/4 cup corn
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup uncooked lentils
- 1 can cannellina beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
Place all ingredients in the crockpot. Let it cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
This morning, I decided to make a Vegan Omelette. I used 4 Tbs. of Follow My Heart Vegan Egg Mix + 1 Cup of very cold water + add in a heated pan with melted Vegan Butter = 2 Vegan Egg Omelette. You can season as you like with pepper and salt. Enjoy!
Chocolate Peppermint Cookie/Pretzels
1. Heat 2 -3 Tablespoons of Organic Coconut Oil in a pot
2. Add 3 cups Vegan chocolate chips (I used Wegman’s brand)
3. Keep stirring
4. Once all the chips are melted add 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil and mix well.
5. Place 1 Ritz Cracker or a pretzel in the melted chocolate.
6. Use a slotted ladle to dig it out.
7. Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
9. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
I enjoy easy recipes. I have really enjoyed perusing the Minimalist Baker’s site. She uses 10 ingredients or less in her recipes. This recipe I shared on Pinterest and it has been shared over 50 times within a few days. Enjoy!
- (2) 14-ounce cans coconut cream OR full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight in the fridge (I like Trader Joe’s coconut cream, or Thai Kitchen coconut milk)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 14-16 ounces pitted dates (if not sticky and moist, soak in warm water for 10 minutes then drain)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
For the directions, pictures, and complete recipe, please go to Minimalist Baker
1 cup Frozen organic vegetables (per quesadilla)
2 burrito sized tortilla wraps
1.) Spray your pan with cooking spray
2.) Place 1 cup frozen organic vegetables in the pan and cook through.
3.) Spread hummus on one side of 1 tortilla wrap.
4.) Transfer cooked vegetables onto tortilla with the hummus on it.
5.) Place tortilla half with hummus and vegetables onto the quesadilla maker.
6.) Place tortilla wrap on top.
7.) Close quesadilla maker and cook.
8.) Slice up the quesadilla along the lines.
9.) Pour salsa on top or place salsa in a bowl to dip in.