I enjoy easy recipes. I have really enjoyed perusing the Minimalist Baker’s site. She uses 10 ingredients or less in her recipes. This recipe I shared on Pinterest and it has been shared over 50 times within a few days. Enjoy!
- (2) 14-ounce cans coconut cream OR full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight in the fridge (I like Trader Joe’s coconut cream, or Thai Kitchen coconut milk)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 14-16 ounces pitted dates (if not sticky and moist, soak in warm water for 10 minutes then drain)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
For the directions, pictures, and complete recipe, please go to Minimalist Baker